1. Q: Can the LED be surface mounted on outdoor screen?
A: Yes. We can provide waterproof 5050 surface mount with high brightness, to which cover can be added.
2. Q: What is the requirement of the ambient brightness to the LED display screen? How much CD is respectively required indoors, semi- indoors, outdoors northwards and outdoors southwards?
A: (1) indoors :> 800CD / m2
(2) semi-indoors :> 2,000CD / m2
(3) outdoors northwards :> 5,000CD / m2
(4) outdoors southwards :> 8,000CD / m2
3. Q: How to determine the LED display products’ appropriate dot pitch according to the viewing distance?
A: The best viewing distance triples the dot pitch. For instance, as to the P16 LED display, the best viewing distance is about 16×3 = 48m.
4. Q: What is the difference between the black LED display’s and ordinary white LED display’s effects?
A: The contrast ratio is different, and the black LED screen has higher contrast ratio.
5. Q: What is the weight difference between the aluminum cabinet and iron cabinet of the same product?
A: Generally, the weight of aluminum cabinet is 3/4 of the weight of the iron cabinet.
6. Q: What is the difference between the real image and virtual image of the same product?
A: The virtual image has slightly lower brightness, but the pixel is as four times as that of the real image (2×2).
7. Q: How to evaluate the quality of the LED display product?
A: There are several aspects related to the LED display’s quality. They include the horizontal viewing angle, vertical viewing angle, brightness, brightness uniformity, color uniformity, smoothness, gray level, refresh rate, etc.
8. Q: What is the difference between the refresh rate and the frame rate?
A: Frame rate: As one required pixel of passing a picture is one frame, the frame rate refers to the number of required pixels of passing a picture within a second;
Refresh rate: The number of times of repeatedly displaying a picture within a second.
9. Q: What is the RGB mill of chip?
A: The common specifications are 10 mil, 11 mil, 12 mil, 13 mil and 14mil.
10. Q: What are the maximum power consumption and average power consumption of per square meter of the LED screen?
A: Maximum power consumption = power consumption of single lamp × the number of pixels per square meter; Average power consumption = 1/3 of the maximum power consumption.
11. Q: What is the LED display’s power consumption index and power requirements?
A: There are average power consumption and maximum power consumption. The average power consumption is usually known as the actual power consumption of work. The maximum power consumption is the power consumption of starting or the extreme case that all the LED lamps work; the maximum power consumption is an essential factor to be considered for AC power supplies, such as wire and switches.
The LED display is large sophisticated electronic equipment, for safe use and reliable operation, its AC220V power input or its associated microcomputer’s AC220V power input must have earth connection. Note: The ground terminal of microcomputer‘s AC220V power input has been connected to the PC computer’s chassis.
12. Q: What are the installation requirements of LED display product?
A: The mechanical design of the framework should be reasonable; the maintenance channel, lighting and ventilation system are needed. Please also note the flatness, the installation angle and the edging during the installation process.
13. Q: What is the reason for the big gap appeared when splicing the LED display’s cabinet?
A: The reason lies in that the unevenness of the cabinet and the big difference of the modules at the joint.
14. Q: How to solve the problem that the LED screen will become out of order and generate wrong colors after long time use?
A: The specialized equipment and software are suggested to be adopted to do the brightness correction.
15. Q: How to configure the refresh rate of LED display screen according to different applications?
A: Generally, the refresh rate is about 300HZ; if you would like to enable the camera to have no blinking screen when facing the LED screen, the suggested refresh rate should be more than 600HZ.
16. Q: Why the LED screen does display the contents on the computer desktop?
A: Method: Please adjust the graphics cards to the modes of copy or extension.
17. Q: How to calculate the total power supply and configure the power cord?
A: The LED display screen’s maximum power consumption = the cabinet’s maximum power consumption × the number of cabinet; the power distribution should be calculated according to the maximum power consumption of the LED screen and allow an adequate amount of margin; generally, in the 4mm² copper wire, the safe current input to the LED screen body is about 22A.
18. Q: How to avoid the light pollution of LED display product?
A: (1) The LED display’s area and installation location must be reasonable. The area and location must be based on viewing distance, viewing angle, ambient conditions and content to display. Please do not blindly pursue a large area or prominent location.
(2) As the nature of the LED display is the public media, the selection and design of the content to display and broadcast should reach agreement with the viewers instead of causing people to have disgust psychology.
(3) The LED display should achieve multiple gray levels, soft colors and natural transition.
(4) The display system can automatically adjust the display brightness. With the change of time and place, the LED screen’s single brightness will cause people's eye irritation, for example, the brightness difference between day and night is so much and it will naturally cause light pollution. However, as long as the display control system can automatically adjust the brightness and generate broadcast brightness suitable for the environment, the light pollution can be effectively prevented.